When to Call Her and What to Say
So you’ve gone out to a high class lounge for the evening with a group of good buddies. Midway through the evening you started talking to a beautiful woman and were successfully able to captivate her interest and and then ultimately get her number!
All the years spent on learning the fundamentals of attraction are finally paying off and the format you’ve been following is finally clicking! Hooorah!
But now what?!
That is a question that many men ask once they have successfully gone through the initial steps.
This week we will be exploring some simple tips and tricks you can use when making that first phone call with a girl and once that has been fully internalized, then we will take it step further and elaborate on how to set up a date with her in next weeks newsletter.
We here at Attractology firmly believe that it is a good idea to call a girl within two days of initially meeting her. Many men have the common belief (possibly from the movie Swingers) that you should wait six-seven days before calling a girl but that simply is too long to wait. You want the girl to remember you while it is still fresh in her mind and also keep the ball rolling before it loses momentum so it is highly recommended that you call that special girl within two days of meeting her.
Yes, there may be a little nervousness/anxiety when making that first call, but you need to consistently remind yourself that you are an Alpha-Male, the leader of men and know how to keep a conversation going with anyone.
So what do you do?
Your main objective during the initial phone conversation should be to build additional comfort and trust so you can eventually invite her to meet face to face on a date.
One tip that you may want to consider doing is writing out a list of topics you may potentially want to discuss and using the list as a guideline throughout your conversation. Nothing is worse than having an awkward pause for a few seconds/minutes where no one knows what to say. I don’t recommend relying on this technique all the time but just temporarily until you get more comfortable carrying a conversation effortlessly.
Another thing to keep in mind is not to spend hours on the phone with a girl, that’s what her girlfriends are for! Plus if you’re going to speak, why not just do it in person?
A guideline you may consider following in the beginning is a simple format as this:
1) Fun/Teasing Introduction – “Hey Lil Miss Vino! This is that real awesome guy you met at “X” lounge last night!“ (Something you teased her about when you first met her or something you remember about her which made her unique)
2) Ask what she is doing and tease her again on it (if possible). A simple example could be: “oh your cooking!! Sure you don’t have a BOTTLE of wine next to you as well“ or something playful like that.
3) Ask “what you been up too?” or “how’s your day going? Anything interesting happen?!?! Intrigue me with a fun story!” – Challenge her, stimulate her mind, and make her think by asking for an “intriguing story/event” throughout her day. Yes you can def. ask “what you been up too? Or “how’s your day going” but also take it a step further and ask her to tell you something unique about her day.
If she has nothing unique to tell you, then playfully tease her and say: “You need to start spending more time with me! I always have unique interesting events that happen throughout the day…for example, just today I was at………….” and go into a story about something interesting that happened to you that day.
4) Hopefully she asks you how your day was (which they usually do). When she does, you should spend a few minutes elaborating on her question and try going into a story/conversation that demonstrates value for yourself.
“Oh my day was good…busy at work but during lunch I want to the most amazing sandwich place and the owner was kind enough to give me a free desert because he said he liked my vibe. Hahhaha random but hey..can’t refuse to free food =)”
“My day was amazing! Woke up and went for a nice walk with my dog, had a very productive day at work and went to this new sandwich place with a friend and in the evening got my kickboxing class in and relaxed when I got home with a glass of wine and my guitar”
5) Whatever story you go into, try somehow incorporating her into it, disqualifying her (if possible) during the story and later try to make her qualify herself to you. Not as much as you would do in person but just a small little disqualification could be thrown in there.
6) Find out what her plans are for the rest of the day/week and end the conversation by saying “well hey…maybe we can hit up that sandwich place later this week if it works with both of our schedules. I need to run right now because I’m going to help my friend move out of her apartment (gives yourself value) but lets def. touch base later on this week!” – ALWAYS try making it a point to end the conversation before she does. It shows that YOU have stuff to do and that your time is very valuable.
When you end the conversation, you now have an “open loop” or another reason to touch bases with her again (the sandwich place) later on in the week. We will go into further depth about “seeding” in the following weeks but you have essentially “seeded” an event for the future with her.
The format mentioned above is only a basic guideline to follow when you are first starting to have phone conversations with women. You will notice that the more you begin to talk to women on the phone, the more comfortable you will become on carrying conversations until it finally becomes internalized in you and becomes second nature.
There may be anxiety at first but the only way to succeed and take steps forward is to put yourself out there and do it. Always remember: NEVER doubt yourself.
Until Next Time….